How To Find The MACCS Medical Group
The MACCS is conveniently located adjacent to the Royal Children’s Hospital on 48 Flemington Road, Parkville. This location is also home to the Art Series Hotel, The Larwill Studio.
From Flemington Road
- Enter through the main entrance at 48 Flemington Road, Parkville, which is also the entrance for The Larwill Studio.
- Turn right on entering the building to use the private room lifts signed “48 Flemington Road lifts”.
- Take these lifts to the 1st Floor, turn left and CPMG suite (3.3) is located through the double doors on the right.
From within the Royal Children’s Hospital
- Walk past the food precinct and continue east towards the city until your reach The Larwill Studio lobby.
- Take the lifts signed "48 Flemington Road lifts" to the 3rd Floor (white arrow).
- Once on level 3, turn left and CPMG suite (3.3) is located through the double doors on the right.
Due to COVID-19 testing, paid undercover parking is best accessed via ENTRY 2, 50 Flemington Road (beneath the hospital). The daily maximum rate is $34. Take the hotel lifts to the ground floor which will take you to the hotel lobby. Once you reach the lobby, you will see a set of lifts near the windows called '48 Flemington Road Lifts', take these lifts to the 3rd floor.
If you take the blue lifts to the ground floor turn right which will take you to the hotel lobby. Limited street parking is available on Flemington Road, Gatehouse Street and neighbouring streets.
Trams 55 and 59 run along Flemington Road and stop outside the Royal Children’s Hospital at stop 19. Tram 57 runs stops on the corner of Abbotsford Street and Flemington Road.